Simply put it’s prospecting that’ll never be replaced by AI, automation or more ad spend.
Personal prospecting means you:
- Treat buyers like people. Not just personas. Not their title. Not prospects.
- Research each buyer and their business. If you don’t spend 5 minutes on them why should they spend 1 minute on you?
- Use data to personalize every single sales touch. No dodumbthingsfaster auto-templates or bumps. No one-size-fits-all scripts.
- Focus on quality inputs because more volume often leads to diminishing returns.
- Need more autonomy over copy, scripts, cadences, and playlist meaning you’re more invested in getting better every day.
For me. You'll be replaced by a robot if you don’t stop the high-volume, no-quality, zero empathy outreach. It’s a race to the bottom that you can’t win. Personal prospecting is an antidote that delivers better buyer experiences, career paths and more $$$.
But it's not for everyone - that's ok! Feel free to change my mind.